Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Monday is for Skipping Class

- Travel Journal: September 17, 2007 -

I felt awful when I woke up this morning. My back and feet hurt so bad that I decided not to go to school today. I was internally whining when I got up from bed and internally screaming when I started walking away from the bed.

In short, I spent the day resting at home. I only got out in the afternoon to do some quick grocery shopping. It’s very convenient to have a grocery store located close to the apartment, so I am very grateful for that. When I got home, I did a very much needed laundry.

In the evening, I went to Sandra’s place to catch up with lessons and homework. I have to tell you that Sandra has the best crepes ever! I ended up staying at her place that night.

- to be continued... -

No comments: