Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Le Chateau de Fontainebleau

- Travel Journal: September 7, 2007 -

OK, so I was not dreaming. I really woke up in the 16th arrandisimont in Paris. Oh my God, what a thrill today’s gonna be! Today, we are visiting the Fontainebleau Chateau located to the South of Paris. Since we’re going from Cergy, the trip took approximately 2 hours. I was sleepy, but talking to other students really helped to ease my sleepiness away.

The castle is GEORGEOUS. My pictures may not do them justice, but I would recommend anyone who digs castles, art (especially classic interior design and paintings), and gardens to visit Fontainebleau at least once. Below are the highlights of the day, and you are welcome to visit the full album (221 pictures).















- to be continued... -

No comments: