Tuesday, February 21, 2006

under pressure

- category: observations -

"...Pressure pushing down on me
Pressing down on you no man ask for..."
- Under Pressure by Queen & David Bowie

Um boom ba bay..
Um boom ba bay...alright, I should stop. The fact is, I'm very much in the panic state right now. Not on the outside, but inside, it's just very hard to concentrate on one thing at a time. I 'don't feel my aura', as Johnny Weir put it. On a side note, I really don't give a damn about people trashing him about his uncomfortable feeling before he did his free skate program at the Olympics. I totally understand that, and I think many more people actually experience that in daily basis. They just don't want to admit it.

So, back to my inner panic state. I will be performing a 12-minute Javanese dance, which I still feel tired and uncertain every time I practised it, this weekend; I need to figure out (fast!) how to assemble the intricate, complicated dance costume; I need to find an apartment soon in Chicago for three months; I need to sell my things here; I need to help my boyfriend sell his things; I need to pack; I need to complete my registrations and all of that paperworks; I need to resign from my job; I need to sell my clothes; I need to reconstruct my blog; I have 5 blog posts pending right now; I really need something to eat right now....I'm so hungry.

In about a month - March 21 - I will be starting my MBA study in Chicago. I tried to prepare my best, but time and Goddess of Efficiency (if there's such thing) are just not on my side right now. As a result......my inner state of panic.

So...yeah..

Bye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kenapa ampe harus jual baju sgala, Mir?

elka said...

Jadi inget lagu itu... Anyways, gw juga lagi panicking sih, but as t walks, things will be done. If we think about 'em, there're so many of 'em. So, don't think too much.

Musank said...

Hahahaha...

baru kali ini Elka trying to be wise. Thank you Ka ^_^, really appreciate it.

Soal jual baju Man, well...karena banyak baju2 yang gue udah ga pake en masih bagus banget, so mau dijual dehh!! Ada yang didonate juga sih..