Monday, February 13, 2006

my two cents about Michelle Kwan

- category: miscellanous -

I really don't know much about the history of USA figure skating, and know even less about the sport itself. Nonetheless, I am a fan of the beautiful sport and always eager to see them whenever figure skating competition is shown on TV.

I've seen Michelle Kwan over the last five years, and I have to say that it is very regrettable that she withdrew from the Olympics. She might not win any medals, however her determination and passion were always her most attractive points, and I am mournful for the fact that I wouldn't see her.

Looking forward, however, this withdrawal can be just the right point for her to just focus herself on the road of recovery, and rearrange new set of priority for her future.

As for the USA team, Sasha Cohen has matured a lot for the past few years and she proved herself worthy during the USA Championship. I am hopeful that she could be comfortable and skate her best on the Olympics. God bless.

No comments: