Monday, July 18, 2011

After Two Years...

...Thanks to Google+, I'm ready to start Naruhodo-Ne in a whole new way.
Last year, I debuted fafafoom on WordPress and it's doing quite awesome. Seeing that blog grow little by little is very exciting for me.

So from now on, personal stories will be kept minimal (I realized that looking back, some of my stories are pretty dark; I'm not in that kind of place anymore). I'll probably still do it, but no promises.

But what's new is that there are some things I cannot share on fafafoom: my thought process. What needs to be there and what-not. The evolving design process. Some things I consider when doing certain updates. Things like that that don't fit with what fafafoom is all about. That's why now the description of Naruhodo-Ne is "my inner adventures and behind-the-scenes".

Looking forward to move forward,
Musank

No comments: