Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Excited...

It's really simple and silly, really, but it's flattering nonetheless.

I found out that at least one blogger put fafafoom into her blogroll.

I also got a new very warm, uplifting comment from a student designer's mom (whose son's garment I quickly reviewed during a fashion show) on one of my fafafoom fashion show review posts. It's rather funny actually, since she's mainly commenting based on my other fafafoom post that had nothing to do with fashion show at all, but mainly about my annual April notes (that I mainly post on Facebook). So it was really nice of someone I didn't know, spreading some love like that. I'm very humbled and happy.

Plus, I just got invited as a guest to Les Runway fashion show that's going to be held in Lower East Side NYC in September. Very flattered. I really want to go especially since NYC is THE place for fashion, but I'm still unsure if I can make the trip.

Nevertheless, I'm in such good mood today :)
M

No comments: