Monday, October 08, 2007

Enough Wine and Cheese for Today

- Travel Journal: September 26, 2007 -

Note: This is the last album uploaded on my GoogleWeb. All the 1000 pictures taken in Italy trip had no chance to be uploaded before the laptop was stolen. There will be no photo mentions for a while, at least until I find myself a new laptop to work with.

I have no class today and instead, the school organized a "wine and cheese" tasting free of charge. There were many interesting selections of cheese, most of which I tasted, but only a handful I really liked. The French brie is good, but I dislike stronger cheese such as blue cheese and goat cheese. Too strong for me. Even the orange cheese (one has a paprika mixed in it) has some kind of cow aftertaste (yes, cow!) The creamy ones are best, I think. But again, it depends on your taste buds.
The full album of wine and cheese tasting is accessible here.

After filling ourselves with wine and cheese (sorry for not commenting much on the wine - but Riesling wine is my favorite of the 2 white wines and 2 red wines presented), we wathed a French movie called "Americain Cuisiniere". It was funny and cheesy even though I could only understand about 10 - 15% of it, but yeah... It’s kinda awkward seeing breasts displayed so repeatedly and so gorgeously.

When I came home via train, I thought I saw police officers covering a dead body at La Muette station; I was instantly shocked and horrified. I also have to book train tickets and hostels for my upcoming Italy trip on Saturday...

- to be continued... -

No comments: