Saturday, September 09, 2006

Heart/Ready

- category : about me/observation -

Almost all day yesterday, I was under the impression that it was September 7, not 8. So, I actually ALMOST violate my own promise on the previous post, which says that I will post something by September 9. Fuhh...

Anyway, sorry if this post is so dark.....it's what's I've been feeling lately, and I think it's important to acknowledge it and see how I feel in the future. Heh, until next time!

----------

Love, love, love, please take me away
hold me close beneath your calm beating heart
look at me with your graceful eyes
comfort me until I am ready...

Grieve, grieve, grieve, don't take me away
enough with your poisonous words and saddened heart
look at me, tears overflowing on my face
leave me, but you are not ready...

Rock, rock, the precious rock
your might conquered the impossible task
look at people around you, wounds deep in their heart
will you wait until they are ready...

My brain numb, my soul tired. For all I know,
everyday the sprinkler outside my room jolted awake at midnight
I stood awake long after it abruptly went to sleep
I know I need to lay down, but my heart is not ready...

Shall I take the holy water?
Strength fill me, compassion enlighten me

Peace

become me.

Will I take the holy water?

Until my heart

...ready.



-Fin-

No comments: